Numicus Beta Agreement
You must agree to the following rules before accessing any of the game:
This Open Beta Test is voluntary. You are in a privileged role to offer constructive feedback and input into improving Mac’s Match the Hatch. You are testing Mac’s Match the Hatch at your own risk; Numicus LLC takes no responsibility for any damages ñ whether physical or digital.
1. You may NOT share, sell, transfer, assign, or give away your Mac’s Match the Hatch account. If there is suspicion or proof of breach of confidentiality, your account may be deleted.
2. Numicus owns every aspect of the game Mac’s Match the Hatch. No created content, fish bucks, names, accounts, or any items within the game belong to the account holder. The game license between you and Mac’s Match the Hatch is limited and does not grant you any ownership rights for the Open Beta or the Game.
3. Community behavior is of the utmost important to us. We want to ensure our community has the best possible fly fishing game experience and that depends as much on you as it does on the Game. You must agree to be respectful, abide by the rules, play honestly, and be nice. Read our Code of Conduct for community rules in the forums.
4. The Open Beta will change often and possibly without notice. Every feature of the game may change as often as every day. We will keep you updated with these changes when you launch the game. By agreeing to these terms, you express consent for updating.
5. Any experience or achievements accumulated during your time in the Open Beta may be removed or reset at any time during the Open Beta testing period. When the game is opened to the public, each player may be returned to novice status.
6. During the Open Beta Test, you will have the opportunity to purchase fish bucks, the official Mac’s Match the Hatch in-game currency. Fish bucks may be used to buy items in the game that increase your chance and opportunities to catch fish.
7. If you take issue with the service provided by Numicus LLC, you may follow an informal custom dispute resolution through us. See the End User License Agreement for additional details regarding the dispute resolution process.
8. Numicus reserves all rights to terminate your account at any time and for any reason. If your account is deleted for whatever reason, you may dispute it through the informal process outlined above.
9. During the Open Beta test, we have the right to interrupt service or the Numicus Website for maintenance, by agreeing to this contract, you are accepting that the Game, Website, and your account may not always be accessible.
10. Please be aware that this agreement is susceptible to change. If you continue to use the game or the Website, it will be assumed that you have agreed to such changes. No illegal use will be used domestically or abroad.
11. You agree that you are not entitled to any ownership or rights over Numicus LLC or Mac’s Match the Hatch for your voluntary participation.
In conclusion and to be certain, as a Open Beta tester, you are invited to play the Game for the sole purpose of evaluating the Game, identifying errors and having fun. Nothing in this agreement, or on the Website, shall be construed as granting you any rights or privileges of any kind with respect to the Game or content that you find here. The Game is provided for testing on an “as is,” “as available” basis, and Numicus the sole owner of Mac’s Match the Hatch makes no warranty to you of any kind, express or implied.
You understand and agree that playing the Game is at your own risk, that you know that the Game may include known or unknown bugs, and that Numicus has no obligations to you with respect to the Game, including and without limitation any obligation to provide such games to you in the future at no charge.
By downloading using the SUBMIT button, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the Beta site user.